We exhibited at the AMEU Technical Convention
BEKA Schréder showcased some of their latest LED lighting products at the 26th AMEU (Association of Municipal Electricity Utilities) Technical Convention, which took place from 07 – 10 October 2018 at the CSIR Convention Centre, Pretoria.
Delegates had the opportunity to visit two BEKA Schréder stands this year: our Innovation stand, and our Product stand. Our streetlighting control system, our smart lighting column, the SHUFFLE, and our world-first AR lighting app, were demonstrated at the Innovation stand. The Product stand showcased our latest LED lighting solutions, namely:
- OMNIblast-E, a modular LED floodlighting solution (watch this space – to be launched soon!)
- ZIYA-E, the new addition to our ZIYA range, an economical energy-efficient LED lighting solution
- LEDlume family, a high-performance LED street light range
- LEDlume-mini XP, an LED lighting solution for an optimised investment in road lighting
- SOL-ONE, an all-in-one LED solar-powered lighting system engineered to be used in most geographic locations in Africa
- KAZELLE, our cost-effective decorative LED post top
- LEDnova-mini , a robust and highly reliable LED bulkhead
- VAPOURLINE LED, an industrial luminaire
- SERIES 300, a decorative and highly efficient LED bulkhead
- Our classic, the BEKAPOLE, a glassfibre reinforced polyester (GRP) pole range
Daniel Kasper, BEKA Schréder’s Product Development Manager, presented a paper “Streetlight controls for smart cities based on IoT Technology”, which was well received.
The City of Tshwane hosted this Convention of the AMEU.
For further information, contact Grant Combrink at email@example.com.