Home / Emergency | Control / Stadium Control System
Stadium Control System
The Stadium Control System is a DALI based control system specifically designed to control, switch or configure stadium luminaires for the correct light at the right time. It is programmed to a BASIC, INTERMEDIATE or an INTELLIGENT configuration.
- The BASIC configuration uses four manually operated switch buttons and a key switch, all mounted in a control box or panel. Each button is programmed with a 4 channel DALI controller connected to the DALI line.
- The INTERMEDIATE configuration can control the luminaires with a DALI Bluetooth module via a device with Bluetooth connectivity through an application interface. The DALI module is connected to the DALI line.
- The INTELLIGENT configuration is designed to control luminaires through a DALI Gateway module connected to a LAN network and operated on a device with internet
connection through an application interface. User access is controlled through the application interface. Multiple scenes can be setup and controlled on the application interface.
- Custom solution per application
- Each floodlight, and even light engine, can be individually controlled
- Dynamic lighting can be created
- Spread of maintenance resulting in the equal usage of the light fittings, thereby reducing maintenance costs
- The Stadium Control System is a DALI-based digital solution for all stadium floodlighting control requirements
- Configurations include a number of controlled scenes, custom designed for the unique requirements of different light levels
• Scenes are controlled to accommodate specific scenarios like practice, club level, league games etc. which all require different light levels
• Remote control via smart phone or tablet using internet connection
• Bluetooth wireless control via smart phone or tablet
• Secure user access controlled