New high-power modular LED floodlight
BEKA Schréder are proud to announce the launch of their new modular LED floodlight, the OMNIblast-E. It offers an unrivalled combination of performance and flexibility.
The locally manufactured OMNIblast-E is the ideal tool for sports venues and other very large area applications that require a lighting solution with the highest efficiency and flexibility to adapt to the different lighting needs.
Available in three sizes, this new LED solution offers an alternative with proven benefits for traditional fixtures fitted with 600W to 2000W HID lamps. A modular concept of optical units means that 1, 2 or 3 modules can be mounted on a similar bracket arrangement to offer the utmost versatility, providing light distributions and lumen packages perfectly adapted to the specifications of the area to be lit. The OMNIblast-E incorporates a patented cooling technology that maximises its lifespan and lumen output.
Key Features of the OMNIblast-E:
- Like most BEKA Schréder products, the OMNIblast-E is locally manufactured, thus taking Africa’s harsh environments and conditions into account
- Flexibility through modular design
- Superior optical efficiency
- Advanced control options
- Manufactured from marine grade aluminium alloy to withstand any coastal corrosion area
- Cost-effective and efficient solution to maximise energy and maintenance savings
- Instant switch on/off (static) – we also offer an optional dynamic setting to create dramatic or theatrical effects
- Inclination angle adjustable on-site
To enhance the on-site experience and television images for recreational and professional sport, the OMNIblast-E features glare control, a high television lighting consistency index (TLCI) as well as flicker-free lighting.
Whether used for arena, stadium, university track and field, golf course, harbour, or industrial highmast lighting, the OMNIblast-E offers the ideal LED lighting solution.
For further enquiries, contact Grant Combrink at 011 238 0000 or firstname.lastname@example.org