Introducing the LEDlume XP Range
BEKA Schréder is excited to announce the launch of the LEDlume-midi XP. Together with the LEDlume-mini XP, we have created the LEDlume XP family.
The LEDlume XP offers optimised photometrical performance with a minimum total cost of ownership. It provides customers with the ideal tool to generate energy savings, improve lighting levels and reduce maintenance costs. The great variety of high-performance optics optimises the photometric distribution for each specific application to achieve minimum energy consumption.
The LEDlume XP range takes advantage of the latest photometric innovations. It uses the new LensoFlex®4 photometric engine, which has been developed around the ideas of performance, compactness, versatility and standardisation.
The luminaire design is based on a three-compartment concept, consisting of an LED engine, power supply and spigot compartment. This allows for easy installation without the risk of jeopardizing the IP integrity of the luminaire. Furthermore, the hinging concept allows the easy replacement of the LED engine in case of future upgrades or maintenance.
The LEDlume XP offers flexible combinations of LED modules, a choice of currents and dimming options to further maximise energy savings and provide the most cost-effective solution.
Key advantages of the LEDlume XP range include:
- Designed and manufactured in South Africa (SADC Class S > 87% local manufacture)
- Designed to operate LED light sources of up to 100W in an ambient temperature (Tq) environment of up to 25˚C, without reducing the useful lifetime of 100 000 hours, at a lumen depreciation of not more than 10% (L90B10)
- New generation of LensoFlex®4 photometric engine, providing maximum spacings for compliance with SANS 10098 road lighting classification, while maintaining comfort and safety
- Marine grade, high-pressure die-cast aluminium housing
- Maximised savings in energy (more than 70% possible) and maintenance costs
- Designed for easy technology upgrade (FutureProof)
- Easy to install
- Unsurpassed light uniformity
- Surge protection 10kV/10kA
Furthermore, we are proud to introduce the Circle Light label. This label is based on the circularity concept. Circularity focuses on reducing the environmental burden by valorising the flow of all materials. It is mainly defined in opposition to the traditional linear economy: take, make and dispose. In a circular economy, products are part of a value network where they will be used for as long as possible. Then, depending on their characteristics, they can be reused, refurbished, upgraded or recycled. BEKA Schréder takes circular economy into account, right from the offset. Before we start to design our products, we incorporate it into their DNA.
After careful analysis of the potential circularity of our luminaires, we as the Schréder Group decided to introduce a “circular lighting” product label. This label acts as a circular indicator for our customers. It clearly designates products that are optimised for circular economy through twelve objective criteria. The LEDlume XP range has achieved a 4-star rating with the introduction of the Circle Light label, which means that it was developed to fully meet circular economy requirements. More information can be found in the LEDlume XP product brochure.
Whether used for roads, residential streets, security lighting or for car parks, the LEDlume XP range offers the ideal LED lighting solution.
For further enquiries, contact Grant Combrink at 011 238 0000 or email@example.com