Introducing LEDbay – Next Generation
With the 2nd generation LEDbay, BEKA Schréder offers the leading luminaire for lighting industrial facilities with a minimised total cost of ownership.
More efficient and light in weight, it delivers the best solution on the market today for lowbay and highbay applications. It outperforms all other fixtures thanks to the substantial energy savings it generates and the performance it delivers over time.
Available with three typical lumen packages and various light distributions, the LEDbay is perfectly suited to multiple indoor and outdoor lighting applications.
The LEDbay offers the following key advantages:
- Designed and manufactured in South Africa
- Highly efficient and energy saving (replaces up to 400W HID light sources)
- Very flexible: Available for lowbay or highbay applications
- Optimised heatsink design by means of vertical ribs for heat dissipation for up to 177W for the LEDbay-midi, and up to 451W for the OMNIstar-maxi, without reducing the useful lifetime of up to 100 000 hours, at a lumen depreciation of not more than 30% (L70)
- Long lifetime and low maintenance, no lamp replacement for more than 10 years
- Various optical solutions available
- Suitable for very low Unified Glare Rating (UGR) requirements
- Flicker-free lighting
- Available for emergency and zone applications
The LEDbay not only lowers your investment. It maximises it by providing a comfortable environment for your staff while limiting energy consumption to what is absolutely necessary. Thanks to its reliable performance, low dust accumulation and no need for relamping, the LEDbay minimises maintenance costs.