Cookies are small files that a site, or its service provider, transfers to your device through your web browser (if you allow it) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information.
More information about Cookies
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them visit https://www.aboutcookies.org or http://www.allaboutcookies.org . However, not allowing cookies may cause certain features of the web site to stop working properly.
What sort of cookies does Schréder use?
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the web site.
- ARRAffinity: this cookie is set by web sites that run on the windows Azure cloud platform. It is used for load balancing to make sure the visitor page requests are routed to the same server in any browsing version.
- ASP.NET_SessionID: this cookie is sent to the web browser. It is used when you open the browser and then go to a web site that implements an ASP.Net session state. This cookie is deleted when you close your browser.
Schréder wants to offer you the best possible experience. These cookies collect information about how visitors use a web site, for instance if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are only used to improve how a web site works.
- nr-data.net: New relic provides insights into how an application or web site behaves when it is loaded in a web browser. New Relic Browser only collects performance data, as explained in this link (https://docs.newrelic.com/docs/browser/new-relic-browser/performance-quality/securitynew-relic-browser). It does not collect any data used or stored by the web site unless you explicitly configure it to do so.
Schréder wants to offer you the most convenient experience. We use this type of cookies to remember your preferences and to offer you advanced services. A web site is saved in “over session cookies” after selecting both a country and a language. This means that you will be immediately directed to your preferred web site without having to go through the initial selection procedure again. You can of course, choose to change this preference over time. This will also update the proper cookie.
- JSESSIONID: this cookie is used to store a session identifier so that New Relic can monitor the session for an application.
Google analytic cookies
Schréder uses Google Analytics cookies to determine how visitors use our web site. With these insights, Schréder and third party service providers are able to improve our services. The following cookies are used:
- ga: Track of unique vs returning users to the site. Set on first visit.
- gat: Used to throttle request rate.
- gid: Tracking of user sessions.
- utma, __utmc, __utmz: Collect statistical information such as the number of visitors to our web site, how they arrived there (i.e. via a Google search or another web site), and which web pages were visited.
If you still have questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org