BEKA Schréder expands its ZIYA range
BEKA Schréder has expanded its ZIYA range to include the ZIYA-E, and has launched the next generation of the ZIYA-1.
The locally designed and manufactured ZIYA range offers a superior lumen/watt ratio to deliver energy-efficient lighting with no compromise on performance, at an affordable price for various applications, including pedestrian zones, streets, roads and car parks.
The ZIYA range comprises of the ZIYA-1 with aluminium housing, and the newly added ZIYA-E with calcium-filled Polypropylene housing. The range incorporates a universal side-entry mounting for 42mm diameter spigots. Precise on-site setting is facilitated through an incorporated inclination system. Built to withstand high ambient temperatures and vandalism (min. IK 10) and with a high Ingress Protection level, the ZIYA range provides a sustainable performance over time.
The ZIYA range is the ideal solution to shorten the payback time of an LED lighting installation and to provide the best return on investment.
Key advantages of the ZIYA range include:
- Like most BEKA Schréder products, the ZIYA range is locally designed and manufactured, thus taking Africa’s harsh environments and conditions into account
- It has been designed to replace conventional HID and CFL streetlight luminaires
- Provision for NEMA socket
- Energy savings of up to 70%
- Quick and easy installation
- No lamp or component replacements for more than 10 years
- Unsurpassed light uniformity
- Sustainable and robust materials
- No ingress of dust and moisture into the LED and controller compartment – IP 65
- Vandal-resistant – IK 10
- Surge protection 10kV/10kA
Whether used for urban and residential streets, roads, car parks, squares and pedestrian areas and bike paths, the ZIYA offers the ideal LED lighting solution.
For further enquiries, contact Grant Combrink at 011 238 0000 or email@example.com