Attention all Contractors: YEAR-END CLEARANCE SALE
BEKA Schréder is inviting you to attend their Year-End Clearance Sale of interior and exterior luminaires, as well as GRP and steel poles.
This Sale will take the form of an Auction, and will be held at the BEKA Schréder Head Office in Olifantsfontein (please use Despatch entrance), on Friday, 27 November 2015 at 10h00.
Address: 13 West View Road, Olifantsfontein.
Contact person: Pierre Gouws – 011 238 0198
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All goods which are numbered in lots or pointed out by the Auctioneer will be sold to the highest bidder. There will be a reserve price for each product.
- Payment to be made during or immediately after the sale via debit/credit card unless previously arranged with the Auctioneer. Strictly no cash. Goods remain the property of the auctioneer until full payment has been received.
- The purchaser needs to be present in order to participate in the Auction.
- All goods are sold “Voetstoots”, in whatever condition they may be, by the acceptance of a bid and no guarantee whatsoever is given.
- Descriptions and information in adverts, catalogues or given verbally are given in good faith.
- The auctioneer does not hold himself responsible for any errors of description of quality or quantity. A bid shall be taken as proof that the bidder has acquainted himself with the lot for which he bids.
- All lots knocked down immediately become the responsibility of the purchaser. The Auctioneer cannot be held responsible for any goods that may be lost, damaged or stolen.
- In the event of dispute arising about any bid, the Auctioneer may use his discretion and put the lot up again for auction. His decision as well as the vendue roll of the sale will be regarded as final in all cases.
- No goods may be removed during the time of the sale and must be paid for in full before they are removed from the premises.
- The selling price excludes General sales tax/Value Added Tax.
- Goods to be auctioned will be at the discretion of the Auctioneer and he reserves the right to combine, divide or withdraw any lot.
- The auctioneer reserves the right of regulating the bidding, also of refusing any bidding and withdrawing any lot from the sale or stopping the sale altogether.
- The removal of goods will be the responsibility of the purchaser and he will also be held responsible for any damage to the building or any other item while removing his goods.
- Stock must be removed from premises on the same day as purchase.
- If the purchaser fails to carry out any of his obligations under the conditions of Sale, the goods may again be put up for sale and the Purchaser shall be responsible for any loss sustained by reason of his default.
- If the auctioneer makes any mistakes in selling, such mistakes shall not be binding upon either parties, but shall be rectified.
- If the Auctioneer believes that a bidder is unable to pay the purchase price, he may refuse to accept the bid, or accept it provisionally until the bidder shall have satisfied him immediately that he is able to pay the purchase price. On refusal of a bid under such circumstances the item may immediately be put up again for Auction.